Last week was the first week in a while that I had set (and shared) a structured list of goals. Almost all of them were health related; I plan to add a little more variety this week, but I think last week was pretty successful. You can revisit last week’s goals here.
I tracked my food 4.5 out of 7 days and drank at least 4 glasses of water everyday, so I was pretty impressed with both of those. I completed (although not very well) my fitness assessment and made it to the gym three times this week, so I’ll forgive that I didn’t try a new class this week. I shared my superhero/alter ego with you all last week, so we know that was one more that got checked off the list.
I did forget to journal…oops! That was a reminder that I need to do a better job keeping my goals front and center, something I’ll be working on this week.
This week’s FBG Life class was all about confidence. This is an area where I am great…at faking it. I’ve been faking it and hoping to make it for years now…so maybe I’ve made it and just don’t realize it. Who knows!
How many of you have seen Jessica’s Daily Affirmations on YouTube? I had to share it with you! I’d seen a clip of it before on the news, but Jenn shared it with us during class last night, and this kid is a riot…don’t you wish you had a little bit of that in you?
Here are my goals for this week to help bring out the fabulous little Jessica in me!
- Continue to track food using MyFitnessPal (a fabulous app if you haven’t tried it yet, thanks to Nikki at The Pink Growl for the recommendation).
- Workout at least 2 times this week, but shoot for 3.
- Increase water to 50 oz everyday.
- Eat breakfast 5 days this week, and include a fruit or veggie in it.
- Finalize plans for blog “facelift”
- Finalize design and layout for new blog, prepare for first post.
- Journal for 10 minutes – what I love about myself or last week’s why I want to be a FBG.
- Create a “Jessica-like” daily affirmation – keep it fun!
- Finish creating my time management plan.
- Spend time every day reviewing my affirmation, goals, and calendar.
There you have it! How did everyone do on their goals last week? What new ones are you setting for this week?