Last night I had my very first FBG Life class, which I have been anxiously anticipating, and it didn’t disappoint!
Confession – I ate a Five Guys cheeseburger during the class. But I only ate half! Anyways, back to the point.
The class was a great reminder of some very important things that I tend to forget, like the importance of self-love, how to be gentle with yourself, and the fact that baby steps can lead to big results. It was also a reminder of the importance of setting goals, something that I’ve gotten away from.
Starting today, and at least for the duration of FBG Life, I’ll be posting my weekly goals here every Monday and encouraging you to do the same, either in the comments below, in a journal, wherever. Let’s hold each other accountable and create a strong support system!
- Eat breakfast 4 days this week.
- Drink water like it’s my job (or aim for 8 glasses/day).
- Take 5 minutes of me time 3x this week.
- Journal 1x for 10 minutes.
- Write what I bite (not permanent, just to be aware of what I’m eating).
- Create my superhero/alter ego (this is for FBG Life and I’m sure you’ll read more about it, but I’ve seen coaches do it before and it is fun!)
- Pick a new book and start reading.
- Use my weekly blog planner.
- Go to my fitness assessment on Thursday (yeah, we joined a new gym, and they’re making me do this).
- Attend one class this week at the new gym.
There you have it, those are my goals for a fit, healthy, happy and fabulous week! I can’t wait to see where we all are next week.
This one step – choosing a goal and sticking to it – changes everything. ~ Scott Reed