It’s hard to believe that I’m coming down to the final week of my Fit Bottomed Girls Life class – five weeks have flown by! This week’s class was all about getting active, something that has always been a challenge for me. Once again, the universe has perfect timing, since after the “diet” disaster last week I had committed to stepping up my activity per the doc’s advice.
Here are my goals for this week – I’d love to hear some of yours in the comments below!
- Make an exercise plan/schedule for the week, and start to work on a long-term plan to increase activity.
- Values exercise – make a list of the things I do, and identify which are in alignment with my values and which are not.
- Continue to track food and exercise using my BodyMedia Fit.
- Stay super hydrated – it’s crazy hot out there.
- 15 minutes of me time daily.
- Try a recipe from my new cookbook – Eat What You Love by Marlene Koch.
- Get my butt to the grocery store!
- Choose one conference/seminar/workshop and sign up.
- Update my blog plan (exciting news to follow related to this one!)
- Go on a well deserved date night with the hubby.
I’ve always been a goal setter, and I just assumed it was something everyone did…I’ve learned lately that that’s not true at all! If you look at what all successful people have in common, you will see that goal setting is at the top of the list. If it’s not something you’re already doing, give it a try this week. Start small; baby steps count too!